Immediate position available. We are currently looking for an experienced individual to add to our Program Management team. Direct experience is not required, but is an asset.
Since 1997 Standard Tool and Mold has been growing into one of the global leaders in plastic injection mold manufacturing. With locations in Canada, U.S.A and China, we are always on the forefront of new technologies and industry trends.
- Candidate to be proficient with injection mold design, and manufacturing process.
- Individual must demonstrate effective written & verbal communication skills.
- Direct liaison between customers and the Standard team.
- Manage multiple tooling packages from feasibility, through the tool build, engineering changes, and final tool shipment process.
- Manage the in and out financial details for each program assigned. Including, but not limited to, quoting engineering changes, obtaining purchase orders, and issuing purchase requests.
- Possess the ability to adhere to all company procedures and policies.
- Candidate must be highly organized in a fast-paced environment, with a strong ability to multi-task.
- A tech savvy individual with MS Office experience is required.
- Cad related experience is an asset.
- Valid passport for potential US and International travel.
- A minimum of three years’ experience with injection molding is required
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages based on experience.
- Prescription and Dental benefits.
- RRSP plan.
- Growing company
Use our online form to submit your resume today.