Since 1997 Standard Tool and Mold has been growing into one of the global leaders in plastic injection mold manufacturing. With locations in Canada, U.S.A and China, we are always on the forefront of new technologies and industry trends. At this time, we are currently seeking an Engineering Manger to join our growing team.
- Leading the designs of molds according to customer requirements, specifications, and industry-accepted guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of Design for Injection Molded Plastics Technology.
- Mentor and coach other designers.
- Verify quality to design team output.
- Lead design reviews.
- Follow OEM corporate standards and policies.
- Advise supervisors of project status, timing, resource availability and capability.
- Assist in establishing design completion dates and timelines.
- Ability to create feasibilities to present solutions.
- Conduct Engineering Work Order Design Changes.
- Designing of Plastic Injection Molds.
- Efficient capabilities in surface creation and part development.
- Design highly complex components, resolving technical design conflicts.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and independently, exhibiting teamwork skills with other engineers and designers
- Strong organization, planning and data management skills
- Advanced ability to identify issues, problems and generate solutions
- Displays attributes of a critical thinker and leverages innovative design skills
- Experience as a Plastic Injection Mold Designer
- Cimatron software knowledge is an asset.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Full Benefit package – Prescription/Dental/Paramedical
- RRSP contribution plan
- Growing company with opportunities within
Use our online form to submit your resume today.