Mold Makers – experienced:
We are looking for individuals who want to further their career and apply their leadership capabilities to our team.
We are currently looking for hard working individuals with experience in the mold making field to help support our Oldcastle, Ontario Operations.
Since 1997 Standard Tool and Mold has been growing into one of the global leaders in plastic injection mold manufacturing. With locations in Canada, U.S.A and China, we are always on the forefront of new technologies and industry trends.
- Assembly and disassembly of various types of molds
- Troubleshooting of tooling issues
- Good knowledge of grinders, lathes and vertical mills
- Parting line and component spotting
- Cleanliness and organization
- Bring new thoughts and ideas to company
- Ability to work well with others
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Willing to work overtime
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Full Benefit package – Prescription/Dental/Paramedical
- RRSP contribution plan
- Growing company with opportunities within
Use our online form to submit your resume today.